Saturday, February 13, 2010

"sno"?

Dream noted 18 December 2009

Dreamt that I was reading an article by an elderly woman who was sounding the alarm about the distress she witnessed of insects unable to deal with the vanishing & corrupted ecosystem. She said that she had been surrounded by a cloud of them in her garden (“sno” something, I believe) and that she looked into their eyes and they into hers and it was all just horror and devastation and distress. Starting to wake I thought about the praying mantis that visited our garden this fall and stayed around for several days. It seemed to hover, linger, and regard me beseechingly, and I talked to it. There’s an image of a praying mantis (or some insect?) in (I have to think a minute for the title) – Pan’s Labyrinth, directed by Guillermo del Toro.


buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment