Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dearest John

je comprends, dearest
memo to scott murphy: my mind is so much way quicker than the f***** slow connections I can do these days on the f****** unacceptably slow & unreliable internet connections

back to darling

oh f***
I forgot my original point

cc: Kirsten Gillebrand (memo to a.m. Rick on KZE: hello, she's the freakin United States Senator from the Empire State of NY - so pronounce her last name right, already, and she's no longer just from "greenport, ny" not that there's anything wrong with that

Dearest John, I completely forgot what the "je comprends," where I started out from, refers to.

Kisses, my darling dearest, wherever you are, this county, the next county, county lines, gardens, sky, parades, oh my goodness,

wherever you are - there I am

ow!

No comments:

Post a Comment