Tuesday, March 16, 2010

up & running

Listening to Lola, not taking it even slightly personally (yeah, right) and thinking of you, as always. It's beautiful out, blue skies today - spring is in the air and Claire is rolling around on her back in the driveway. She has a divided mind too, poor thing. She wants a bellyrub, but her over-vigilant other side thwarts it. I'm doing some cooking today, dealing with a miscellany of ingredients that need to be gotten to. Have already made a taboulleh salad, to go with leftover cold chicken for lunches. Have to do something with a cauliflower - a gratin I suppose. There are chickens to roast. Oh heck, I just want to go for a walk. Back later, dearest. I hope all is well and happy with you. Am I one day closer to being with you? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment