Friday, March 5, 2010

communing

Do you know,
I love
the very sound
of the words
Columbia County,
the Berkshires,
and the Litchfield Hills

-- poetry
the Catskills have their own quirky charm

***
Should I go see Crazy Heart? I see it's playing at the Fairview. Ned Depew didn't find it very realistic. I think I'll be able to suspend disbelief just fine. Though I'm not twenty-some years younger.

***
I imagine you and me at a Date Night at the Rhinecliff - or at a Sunday jazz brunch there. That place sounds so awesome. Woke at dawn this morning to a KZE ad for it and had a 0 min/10 sec weep over it right there on the floor, imagining the two of us there dining and dancing.

Not that I can ***dance*** -- more, move my body--

***
My eyes met those of a beautiful watchful angel this afternoon, I believe, through doubled windscreens

***
I kissed the image of a narcissus today

***
saying yes to swimming pool restoration


photo credit:
Barry Knights, “Daffodils Last Spring”

No comments:

Post a Comment