Tuesday, March 16, 2010

stoop sitting like the hawks

Up in the aerie with rosé and ice. I just enjoyed a wonderful hour standing in the porch door with late day sun on my face and songs one after another speaking to me. The elements - sun, music, wine, thoughts of you -- all came together. Sun dazzling my eyes & warming my face I stood in the doorway thinking of you.

The Whole of the Moon, by the Waterboys. That song especially spoke to me as I stood in the doorway listening, moving my body, thinking of you, remembering, connecting. You and I are perfect together. Brigadoon & ancient prehistoric burial sites.

Oh, before I overwork this thing to death perhaps I should just launch it. So very many kisses, my dearest love.

memories of your caress

diving into your arms

No comments:

Post a Comment