Wednesday, March 10, 2010

the morning after Tuesday Afternoon

Good morning darling. A wonderful dreamy song is on now that's putting me in a langorous mood. A song a couple before that hit my musical g-spot. I can get quite worked up with some of these songs.

(Ah, The Grateful Dead, Creslyn just said - Stella Blue. Before that Don't Let the Darkness In Your Head - really, I do have to tell myself that a lot. And the g-spot song, on while I hung wash outside - Habibe, by Big Blue Ball. Wonderful).

I took a walk this morning around here. I took a few notes.


Fast moving river
Hell Gate north
wild termagant
frothing
shimmering
earliest spring green
bare trees on either bank
behold the parade
a jet streaks south
I stand on a dirt road
above the fray
taking notes.


The End. I hope you are having a wonderful day, dearest, wherever you are. Many kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment