Friday, December 4, 2009

Living Room

Excerpt from a letter I wrote on 7 July 2008.
I used to leave comments on Glenn Greenwald's blog at Salon(dot com). It occurred to me yesterday that I might want to archive them for myself, as a small record of what I had been thinking about at a specific time period, at least with reference to GG's posts, or comments others had made. So yesterday I started the project of copying & pasting them onto a Word document that I can save for myself. It must be a number of things prompting this effort - including reading your Philosophy of Mind chapter. All these external thoughts that I kept sending out there - they're worth preserving.

Anyway, I thought you might be interested to see the sorts of things I was thinking about, a year ago anyway. Not so different today, only I quit leaving comments there, it was too exhausting, and too much din on that busy board. I've moved on to the 12534.

No comments:

Post a Comment