Monday, December 7, 2009

Letter never sent

January 18, 2009
Dear J, I recently watched this movie and loved it so much that I wanted to share it with you. Fortunately my local video store had one last previously viewed copy for sale, so here it is. I hope you like it too.
The characters remind me so much of me and you. I wish things might have gone this way for us - in an alternate dimension or universe, perhaps.
The movie is the sequel to
Before Sunrise, where the two characters, Jesse and Celine, meet for the first time and spend an enchanted, talk-filled day and night together in Vienna. They part without exchanging last names or phone numbers, though with a vow to meet six months hence in Vienna. But nine years go by - which is where this movie picks up.
I hope all is well with you. Love, always - J.

No comments:

Post a Comment