Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Connect, embrace, liberate, love somebody, just one person, and then spread that to two and as many as you can..." - Oprah Winfrey
***
Darling, couldn't help it, shed a tear when I turned on the TV at just the right moment this afternoon, when Oprah gave her farewell thank-you speech.

***
Lots of great news today, House rejects G.O.P. plan to throw us under bus; Buffy slays vampires in the NY 26th.

***
Oprah's words resonated with me. I connected on a scalar level, she's reached millions and I have to say whatever mess (oh my I must confess, to borrow from Bob Schneider) this blog is, I'm so glad that you & I found each other

***
Not in blogging mode right now, too beautiful out, birds at dusk still tweeting and D is grilling & I complained to him about our horrible driveway and in an extravagantly sweet gesture when I went upstairs he got on his cell & inquired of a working buddy how much would it cost for him to tear it up

***
so - lots of nice things happening, small, incremental, special

dearest - this is just my fingers standing in for throwing my arms around you -
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment