Monday, April 12, 2010

I Like to Sleep Late in the Morning

10:30. Tired and out of it this morning. Drifted in and out of sleep last night. Woke up for I Can See the Pines Are Dancing, then again some time later for Never Coming Down. Got up at 7, had to peel Claire and Gwynnie off the covers so I could get up. Trying to figure out what to do with myself today. "Terrible freedom." I have the car again for the day. I thought about going to Great Barrington to see Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, but see that it will be playing locally next weekend. Stopped by the conservation area earlier thinking I'd write there. A couple passed by speaking Polish. So I said dzieƄ dobry. I wasn't dressed warmly enough to stay and write so I came back home. One of those days.

Wow. I have nothing at the moment. I wonder what you're doing, what's new with you.

***
I lay down for a while and am back up, feeling somewhat better. I think I'm going to get myself out the door for a walk, and then maybe a spin to G.B. for a different movie. Seize the day, since I have the car. This is the most boring, pointless post ever - but I am throwing my arms around you and squeezing you tight and giving you a big kiss, and hope to be full of new sensory inputs and impressions to fashion more interesting prose later. Have a great day, darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment