Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Darling, Cinderella would really love to go to this ball. Okay, not ball - birthday soiree. I've been sitting here the past hour, wondering what to write, when I checked the Secret Life of E.D. FB page. Now my imagination is aswirl with images of you & me attending, touring The Homestead by evocative candlelight, in delightful company (to say nothing of yours & mine)... Oh, I wish. I wish so much. Wouldn't that be delightful? I wonder if I can pull it off in some way... will work on it... the problem really, is the place to stay...

I think that would make for an unbelievable first date, Austin, for you & me.

Oh sweetheart, I'll let you go. I've had a nice day, re-entered my routine. I swear I've put on a bit of weight in just the few days that I got away from my regimen. But today I got everything in, workout, walk, session with you, a bit of cooking, a bit of laundry, a bit of blogging, a bit of wondering if I'm an awful person or not (decided - not). It's been a beautiful mild day, and now the moon is full. I went out moments ago to take a picture of the dramatic wafer poised high now above the trees - but it seems that my night vision is better than my camera's - the image didn't take. Love, Mabel

No comments:

Post a Comment